MOHELA is a nationally-recognized leader in student loan servicing and higher education financing. Established in 1981, our success for more than 38 years is due to the tremendous efforts of our outstanding staff. MOHELA is currently searching for an outstanding individual for the position of Salesforce Senior Manager
Located in Chesterfield, Missouri, MOHELA offers excellent benefits, including:
General Statement of Duties:
The Specialty Services/Salesforce Senior Manager will oversee the development and implementation of an enterprise Salesforce instance. This role will work with corporate leadership, other IT departments and business stakeholders to define and build out requested functionality within Salesforce based on prioritized stakeholder input. This role will lead one or more teams of Salesforce developers and administrators.
Accountable for establishing and maintaining leading Saleforce presence that adapts to or exceeds competition-based offerings. Implementation and growth of automated testing to increase quality of releases and efficiency of team. Familiarity with Software development life-cycle and Agile Project Management methodology. In addition to core functionality, includes elements such as mobile access, text, and online chat. Perform Business Analyst obligations as targeted to external facing applications and end-user technologies. Incorporate feedback from external sources towards ongoing improvements in satisfaction metrics. Oversee internet product processes that support end-user connectivity and servicing. Ensure cohesion of development/acquisition approaches which align with core MOHELA implementation standards and processes. Manage product releases and maintenances of processes and services on Salesforce. Work with IT team for implementation of solutions across all MOHELA units and for continuous enhancements of products on Salesforce.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Supervise Staff - Clearly defines performance expectations, ensure accountability, and provides ongoing informal feedback, coaching, and mentoring. Conducts formal performance evaluations. Actively engages in recruitment and hiring new employees. Promotes professional development opportunities. Develops and fosters supportive working relationships, motivation and engagement. Prioritize direct report workload based on customer priorities.
2. Business Analysis - The strategic ability to connect business processes and Salesforce for best practices across multiple departments of an enterprise level company. Research, review and advance all new Salesforce application development requests and initiatives. Identify and prioritize both major and minor tasks based upon criteria which include “self-service” capabilities, competitive positioning and product differentiation. Effectively interact with other staff and external parties for the purpose of gathering and providing information related to product development or industry initiatives. Attend seminars and conferences designed to build knowledge of same. Review industry related websites and newsletters. Ensure management staff is notified of relevant actions that impact MOHELA’s product or service offerings related to areas of responsibilities.
3. Maintain Vision & Communication for Salesforce –Develop technology roadmap for Salesforce presence, review/research new technologies. Develop a process for ongoing collection, reporting and analysis of statistics for team review and continual improvement. Responsible for ongoing definition and execution towards clearly stated vision for MOHELA Salesforce presence. Provide regular written and verbal updates to establish the vision and the roadmap for successful execution.
4. Customer Functionality – Design, implement and maintain scalable approaches for MOHELA Salesforce portals to satisfy borrower, school, FSA and third party servicing customers. Maintain strict adherence to models which minimize ongoing development overhead and drive consistency wherever possible.
5.Quality Assurance - Maintain rigorous adherence to defined lifecycle processes and quality implementation objectives. Support Configuration and Change Management processes with ongoing review/validation of product releases to support continuous improvement.
6. Execution Focused - Able to make and support decisions based upon defined objectives, realizing that timely progress is a critical success factor. The desire to take on a leadership role and make an impact.
Bachelor's degree preferred in a field requiring strong analytical and quantitative skills such as Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance, Information Systems Architecture/Technical Architecture experience a plus
Extensive integration experience with other systems
Salesforce release management experience required
5+ years of Salesforce platform experience required.
• Salesforce Administrator Certification required. Salesforce Solution
• Knowledge of version control system, Automated Testing, Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration strongly preferred. Gearset experience a plus
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
We are an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law
To build a diverse workforce, MOHELA encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities and veterans.
In compliance with the American Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with MOHELA, please call please call 636.733.3700 x3571, TDD 7-1-1.
We are an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 636-733-3700 ext 3571 (TDD: Dial 711) and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.